Our client is looking for an Agile Coach to help lead and mature multiple Agile teams. As an Agile coach, you will observe day-to-day activities of the Scrum team and give ad-hoc fast feedback in addition to formalized training sessions (full-trainings, brown-bags, etc.). You will work together with leaders surrounding the team and the team members themselves to identify and act upon particular pain points and other areas of improvement.
- Lead and mature 1 or more Agile team(s) as an Agile coach
- Communicate with Product Owner, developers, technical and business stakeholders, etc.
- Observe discussions (e.g. Refinement sessions, pointing sessions, etc.), sprint ceremonies (e.g. Planning, Retrospective, Review, etc.), and other day-to-day activities to identify and act upon Agile points of improvement
- Help implement technical / process management solutions (e.g. Jira)
- Help assess timeline and prioritize work to ensure fast and quality delivery
- Help identify impediments and ideal ways to solve them
- Help create a “fail-fast” environment, in which failure is accepted alongside quick and actionable feedback
- Bachelor’s or equivalent 4 year degree
- Currently hold an active Certified Scrum Master (CSM) certification
- Currently hold an active SAFe Program Consultant (SPC) certification
- Minimum 5+ years of Agile experience working on scrum teams
- Strong leadership, prioritization, and time management skills
- Strong written and verbal communications skills, with the ability to conduct and facilitate discussions between technical and non-technical people
- Strong working knowledge of Jira and Confluence (Atlassian)