As a Manager for Tier 3 Support, your goal is to lead a tenured team of Technical Support Engineers. You will provide senior level mentorship for technical issues, regional support initiatives and account management, and run several highly visible technical escalations. You will have successfully led a software technical support team, are a creative problem solver who is passionate about customer success, case deflection strategies and premium service delivery. Our client partners with their employees to provide an exciting work culture that everyone has an opportunity to craft. They value standout colleagues who love being a part of a team and want to influence the next wave in SaaS technology and Service innovation.
- Direct management responsibilities for all designated resources, team objectives, morale and culture
- Motivate the team to deliver exceptional customer experiences
- Setting quarterly individual goals and providing ongoing performance feedback as well as formal performance appraisals
- Evaluate measurement criteria to evaluate trends in organizational performance, including: customer satisfaction, operating efficiency, and product quality
- Advocate for your team to drive global visibility and collaborate across boundaries on process improvements, customer concerns, and local business objectives
- Engaging in support of key accounts and critical issue management
- Own one or more global programs for the Support leadership team
- Partner with the Customer Success and Engineering leadership team to drive efficiency and quality with product teams
- Minimum of 10 years of people management experience in a fast-paced, enterprise level, mission critical software support environment.
- Core skills/competencies include Leadership, Customer Relations, Performance Management, Process Management, Data Analysis, Problem Solving, Effective Communication, Business Insight, and Technical Curiosity
- Act as a role model to others: sets an example of integrity, ethical behavior and professionalism
- Excellent organizational skills: ability to prioritize, manage, multi-task and execute projects multi-functionally
- Superior communications skills (presentation, written, and verbal) to effectively interact with all levels of professional staff. Ability to explain complex concepts simply
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to navigate challenging situations in a professional manner