Our client is looking for a Scrum Master to lead and serve multiple Agile teams. Scrum Masters will coordinate day-to-day activities of the Scrum team and remove any impediments that may arise. Furthermore, they will facilitate specific Sprint ceremonies and any other ad-hoc sessions the team may desire. The Scrum Master is an integral component of successful Agile and we are excited at the opportunity to have you join the team!
- Lead and serve 1 or more Agile team(s) as a Scrum Master
- Communicate with Product Owner, developers, technical and business stakeholders, etc.
- Facilitate discussions (e.g. Refinement sessions, pointing sessions, etc.) and sprint ceremonies (e.g. Planning, Retrospective, Review, etc.)
- Help create and manage epics and user stories (previous experience / familiarity with Jira is required)
- Help assess timeline and prioritize work to ensure fast and quality delivery
- Help raise impediments and remove any potential blockers inherent to your team
- Help create a “fail-fast” environment, in which failure is accepted alongside quick and actionable feedback
- When necessary, be willing to help intake and complete stories
- Bachelor’s or equivalent 4 year degree
- Currently hold an active Certified Scrum Master (CSM) certification
- Minimum 2+ years of Agile experience working on scrum teams
- Strong leadership, prioritization, and time management skills
- Strong written and verbal communications skills, with the ability to conduct and facilitate discussions between technical and non-technical people
- Strong working knowledge of Jira and Confluence (Atlassian)